Facilities & Beach
Cascading down on a hillside to a secluded beach, the oriental inspired wooden roofs of the Bacolet Beach Club mingle among lush foliage of bamboo and bougainvillea. With its turquoise waters, the sandy and secluded beach, is one of the hotel's strongest features, as is the unique beach bar, The ROK, with attendants on hand to supply you with cooling drinks and beach towels.
Surrounded with wooden decks the pool area is ideal for sunbathing and socialising. Guests can enjoy refreshing smoothies and lunch served from the restaurant around the pool or on the beach in the shade of almond trees.
A romantic wooden bridge leads from the hotel to Cafe Havana, the island’s most charming restaurant, and just a few steps across the road is the lounge bar, Some Like It Hot, offering wines and cocktails for after dinner chill out under tropical sky.
- Sun Worshiping
- Swimming and Snorkelling at private and secluded Sandy Bay and the pool
At the hotel
Within 5 minutes drive
- Tennis Court
- Golf at Plantation 18 hole golf course
- Shopping at Open Market Place,
- Shopping Mall
- Fort George Museum
- Botanical Garden
Within 20 minutes drive
- Buccoo Reef Glass Boat Excursion
- Scuba Diving & Dive Stations
- Golf at Mt Irvine 18 hole golf course
- Water Skiing & Kite Surfing at Pigeon Point
Within 30 minutes drive
- Guided Tours to Rain Forest
- Game Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Car Rental: Suzuki Jeeps or Cars (automatic and air-conditioned) at USD 60.00 per day. Le Mans Car Rental on site!
- Beach lounges - free for Hotel guests
- Lounge Bar (Some Like it Hot)
- Beach Bar (The RoK)
- Wireless high-speed Internet access (complimentary).
- Swimming Pool
- Restaurant & Bar (Cafe Havana)
- Baby Sitting or Laundry Service (Upon Request)
- Room access via exterior corridors.
- Balconies (All with sea views).
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop).
- Individually furnished rooms
- Turndown service.
- Air conditioning.
- Non-smoking only.